What We Do
We take a more scientific approach to modern marketing.
We called our company Protocol because we believe science, process and data help inform the best approach to modern marketing.
Our process is based on swim lanes of activity (with tasks, milestones and deliverables) that enable sales and marketing teams to take a more informed and structured approach to demand creation. We think having a plan and a process helps manage expectations, roles and responsibilities and focus people on the right evidence-based approach without getting distracted by tactics, history or individual agendas. It enables us to design campaigns that align to strategic objectives and quickly operationalise plans in a structured, agile way – and to socialise and communicate those plans to get buy in and consensus.
Our Ten Step approach uses key milestones with work sessions, templated deliverables and models at each step to work through:
- Goals and Objectives – know what we’re aiming for, what does good look like?
- Customer Journey’s and Persona’s – understand our audiences for building a narrative, story-arc and touchpoints for all channels
- Data Health & Strategy – know how we capture data and improve it for segmentation and personalisation
- Content Strategy & Messaging – take a research driven approach to auditing, planning and creating the right messages
- Campaign Architecture and Touchpoints – create blueprints from acquisition through to nurture and sales hand off
The final results include deliverables such as Roadmaps that can be shared with senior stakeholders and detailed Campaign Architecture blueprints – all based on your technical capabilities, content and data . And a team of confident and skilled marketers who all share the same vision for building the best Customer Experiences that grow your business.
Frequently Asked Questions
+44 (0) 203 755 3511
16 Upper Woburn Place
Milton Keynes Office
Copyright Protocol Global Ltd 2014-2019. All Rights Reserved.
Registered in England No. 9502225. 16 Upper Woburn Place, Bloomsbury, London, WC1H 0AF
'Protocol' and 'Protocol Empowering Marketers' are Trademarks of Protocol Global Ltd.