Master your MQLs and strengthen your SQLs.
When is a lead not a lead? Every company is different. Optimise your lead scoring, priority and routing models with expert insight.
How do you know when a lead is truly ready for your sales team to engage with them? That's the question many businesses are asking as they struggle to effectively score and prioritize their leads. According to recent research, only 27% of leads sent to sales are actually qualified, which means the vast majority of leads are either not ready or not a good fit for the company.
This is where lead scoring and routing models come into play, allowing businesses to better understand their leads and ensure they are passing along the most valuable and relevant ones to their sales team. However, setting up effective lead scoring and routing models can be a complex and time-consuming process, which is where marketing agencies come in.
With expert insight and experience, these agencies can help businesses master their MQLs and strengthen their SQLs, ultimately driving more sales and revenue for their organization.
- Developing custom lead scoring and routing models
- Integrating behavioural tracking and intent modelling
- Identifying and scoring key decision makers and influencers
- Implementing BANT and other lead qualification methodologies
- Continuously refining and optimising lead scoring and routing